- Share Button, PS Button
- Clickable 2-Point Capacitive Touch Pad
- Dual Analog Sticks, D-Pad, Game Buttons
- Micro-USB Port, Stereo Headset Jack
- Built-In Mono Speaker
- Light Bar, Vibration Support
- Six-Axis Motion Sensor System
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR Wireless Connectivity
- Compatible with PlayStation 4
The 2016 version of the Sony DualShock 4 Wireless Controller keeps its general design while making a couple of useful tweaks. Compared to the DualShock 3, this controller has improved dual analog sticks and trigger buttons offer precise control, and the capacitive touch pad provides a unique way of interacting with games. The Share button also allows you to share your gameplay over social media.
This version of the DualShock 4 includes a second, small light bar just above the touch pad, allowing players to check its color at a glance. It also allows for data to be passed through its micro-USB port, rather than just power, letting you use it as both a traditional bluetooth controller and as a wired one — for when wireless latency is slowing you down.