OverviewThe cryptic blue or black Siru Cutting-Edge Gaming Mousepad from ROCCAT has a 0.45mm thin gaming surface. The top features an easy-to-clean surface with high glide and control, while the bottom features an easily reusable, non-slip backing that anchors to your desktop. The Siru is comprised of one ultra-thin layer. This thin form factor provides direct desktop feedback and allows precise tracking and lightning fast aim corrections. The Siru is suitable for both laser and optical mice.
- Knife-Edge Thin for Direct Feedback
- At dimensions of 13.39 x 9.84 x 0.02", the Siru is knife-edge thin. The benefit of having such a blade-like gaming surface is that your mouse is on exactly the same level as your desktop, and you're provided with direct desktop feedback. This allows precise tracking, and the ability to make rapid, accurate cursor corrections.
- Optimized Gaming Surface for Glide and Control
- Its surface is built for speed. It lets your mouse glide over it unopposed, so you can accurately track your enemy with ease. In spite of the Siru's enhanced glide, the thin surface has ultra-precise control, preventing under and over aim. It has been tested with over 80 laser and optical mice.
- Solid Grip and Hold with Reusable Non-Slip Backing
- The Siru is comprised of one ultra-thin layer. The bottom side of the mousepad features an easily reusable, non-slip backing that anchors to your desktop. It means this reliable, immovable surface won't drift when you go to war. Its compact size lets you easily take it with you.
- Easy to Clean, Combat-Ready Surface
- It is engineered to last with durable, combat-ready materials. It's easy to clean, so the high performance surface can be maintained without difficulty. This ensures that the unique high glide and control won't wane and stays consistent over time, letting you worry about the action, not your peripherals.
- 16,800 DPI
- Ensures Accurate Tracking
- Non-Slip Backing
- 0.45mm Knife-Edge Thin
- Easy to Clean
- Optimal Gaming Surface