Roccat Kiro- Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
Regular price $62
The Kiro Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse from ROCCAT is an upgraded version of the Lua gaming mouse. The two mice share many of the same features, but what sets the Kiro apart are the additional options and customization that it offers. Made for left- and right-handed gamers, this mouse has removable side panels with buttons that offer an ideal setup for your specific needs. To ensure durability, Kiro is built with OMRON switches and a 2D Titan Wheel, and is covered by an all-around soft-touch surface to eliminate sweat and fatigue during prolonged use.
Kiro's Pro-Optic R2 sensor features Overdrive to provide double the sensitivity of the 2000 dpi sensor, for up to 4000 dpi effective. This extra power is possible thanks to the Turbo Core V2 32-bit ARM-based MCU built into the mouse. To add character, there's an illuminated logo on the rear of the mouse that has 16.8 million color options. The colors are be configured using the ROCCAT Swarm software. Using the software enables configuration and customization for all your ROCCAT products.
Ambidextrous design is optimized for both left- and right-handed use, with hot-swappable side panels
- Wired USB Mouse
- Up to 4000 dpi Effective Overdrive Mode
- 1000 Hz Polling Rate
- 1ms Response Time
- 20 g Acceleration
- Hot-Swappable Side Panels
- Pro-Optic R2 sensor provides up to 4000 dpi effective via Overdrive mode
- 32-bit ARM MCU and on-board memory for rapid command and shortcut execution
- TALK FX and ALIENFX support for lighting effects in compatible games
- ROCCAT Swarm software suite for customization
- 10 buttons, including four side buttons and a dedicated dpi cycle button
For detailed specifications please click on the Specification tab.