- 2,000 W Max Power (600 W Nominal)
- IMPP Composite Seamless Cone
- Dual-Layer Elastic Polymer Surround
- The newly designed Champion Series PRO subwoofers are built to produce loud and powerful bass capable of withstanding up to 2,000 watts of maximum power with 600 watts of continuous musical power.
- Designed with dual 4 ohm voice coils, for an 8 ohm or 2 ohm configuration, these subwoofers are capable of fitting into a 0.85 cubic ft. to 1.75 cubic ft. enclosure.
- Improving on conventional designs, the TS-W3003D4 features a dual spider design for improved linearity, a larger pole with thicker wire for more accurate bass, a larger magnet for louder bass, and a reinforced basket for more durability.
|Maximum power input||2,000 W|
|Nominal input power||600 W|
|20Hz - 80 Hz|
|Mounting Depth||176.2 mm|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.