- High Purity Copper – Each analog RCA cable is constructed using 6N-Cu（99.9999%） high-grade copper to establish the best connection with the least amount of resistance.
- Braided Copper Shielding – Each cable uses braided copper shielding to resist any electrical and/or static noise from entering through the cables.
- Cable Construction – The cables also feature high pliability construction and neoprene rubber to keep the shielding in place for maximum suppression of noise. Netting is used around each cable for extra protection against damage to the outer insulator.
- Collet Chuck RCA Plugs – To ensure proper connection and minimize accidental disconnection, the RCA cables utilize Collet chuck plugs to tighten and lock them in place.
- Black Nickel Plating – All plug covers have been coated with black nickel plating that is highly rigid and resistant to damage.
|Connector||3.5mm (1/8in.), 6.3mm (1/4in.), 3.5 mm|
|Features||Closed Back, Headphones|
|Earpiece Design||Ear-Cup (Over the Ear)|
|Dimensions||4.4 x 23.7 x 31.6 cm|
Sorry there is no video available
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.