Pilot & Play
New design, new gameplay, new connected accessories
Discover Parrot Mambo, from our line of Minidrones designed to learn piloting small easy and robust drones. Parrot Mambo is the social drone that makes you interact with your friends and your environment with remoted accessories.
It’s time to Pilot & Play.
Minidrone at its best !
Parrot Mambo can be flown indoors and outdoors, alone or with friends, and is easily controlled with either the Parrot Flypad controller, a smartphone, or a tablet. Parrot Mambo, with high-tech sensors and software, is one of the most stable quadcopters on the market. Launch your Parrot Mambo from your hand with a unique "free fall" take-off system. Do amazing acrobatics (back/front/side flips) and take nice pictures of your adventures.
Pilot to interact with your world
Parrot engineers added a unique system to control fun accessories. Play with your friends, with other drones, or with your environment.
Shoot soft balls and transport things while flying. An all new set of tools to develop your piloting abilities.
One accessory for every new adventure.
CANNON (Up to 2 m)
- 6 shot capacity • Aim at strategic targets • Shoot Soap bubble
- Destroy a Cup Pyramid
- Soft impact guaranteed
GRABBER (Up to 4gr)
- Drop sugar in your coffee
- Feed your dog
- Transmit your business card
- Dance the Limbo with your friends
Plug the accessory, and control it easily from your smartphone or your Parrot Flypad, while piloting.
Two piloting options:
FreeFlight Mini app: dedicated to Parrot MiniDrones
- Free application on your store
- Bluetooth Smart Compatibility
- Intuitive interface, easy first connection
- Parameter and control your drone
Parrot Flypad: High precision controller
- Optimized range: 200 ft / 60 m
- Control your drone directly
- Smartphone optional (for more settings and information on drone)
- 6h autonomy/ 2h charging time
Inertial Measurement Unit to evaluate speed, tilt and obstacle contact (3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope)
- Ultrasound sensor (measures below 13 ft / 4m altitude)
- Pressure sensor
- Camera sensor
- 550mAh LiPo Battery
- 8 min autonomy with accessory connected or bumper
- 9 min autonomy with neither accessory nor bumper/
- 30 min charging time with a 2.1A charger
- Stabilization and flight control software
- Optimized weight/speed ratio
- Structure in Polyamide and Polypropylene
Speed measurement: 60 FPS vertical camera
Camera: 300,000 pixels Dronies
Parrot USB connection: Patented system to connect remoted accessories on drone
Bluetooth range: Bluetooth V4.0 BLE connection 65 ft / 20 m with smartphone 200 ft / 60 m with Parrot Flypad
Weight: 2.22 oz / 63g without bumpers or accessories
Dimensions: 7.1 x 7.1 in. / 18 x 18 cm with bumpers
OS compatibility: iOS 7 and up / Android 4.3 and up
SDK: OS Linux. SDK available on Parrot.com
- 6 balls magazine
- 1 shot every 1.5 seconds
- Mechanical propulsion unit
- Soft impact
- 0.24 in. / 6mm balls
- Shoot straight up to 6.5 ft / 2 m
- Timer system to open and close Grabber
- Two positions: open/closed
- Best position to catch objects: below the drone
- Opens when crash is detected
- Catch up to 0.15 oz / 4g objects
IN THE BOX
- x1 PARROT MAMBO
- x1 CANNON
- x4 BUMPERS
- x1 USB CABLE
- x1 BATTERY
- x1 GRABBER
- x1 USER GUIDE
- x1 SNAP
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.