How do Powerline Adaptors work?
Powerline adapters expand your network by using your home wiring like an Ethernet cable, sending the Internet signal from your router to any active power outlet. This means you can use your adapter just like an extra Ethernet port, to connect wired devices without rewiring your home. The PLWK400 also functions as a wireless range extender, to increase wireless signal strength across your home network.
- Wireless speeds of up to N300 Mbps*
- Wired speeds up to 200 Mbps**
- Simply plug each adapter into a wall outlet and sync to router
- Connect up to 32 devices wirelessly
- 1 Fast Ethernet port per unit
- Plug and Play
- Backwards Compatible