- HD 7" Multi-Touch 1024 x 600 Display
- MediaTek MT8317 Dual-Core Processor
- Internal 1GB RAM & 8GB eMMC Storage
- MicroSD Memory Expansion up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n & Bluetooth 4.0
- Micro-USB Port Supports USB On-The-Go
- Front-Facing 0.3MP VGA Camera
- Built-In GPS & Accelerometer
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System
The Lenovo 8GB IdeaTab A1000 7" Tablet features an Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi wireless Internet connectivity. It also supports several apps for games and multimedia from Google Play. The A1000 is equipped with an HD 7" capacitive, 4-point multi-touch display with 1024 x 600 resolution. For fast multitasking and seamless app to app transition, the tablet also features a 1.2GHz MediaTek MT8317 dual-core processor and 1GB of LPDDR2 RAM. It comes outfitted with 8GB of eMMC storage capacity as well, which can be expanded by up to 32GB through the microSD card slot. Plus, the integrated rechargeable battery supports up to eight hours of Wi-Fi browsing for all day entertainment.
For wired connectivity, the tablet features a micro-USB port that supports On-The-Go connectivity, which means that you can reverse the signal and use the tablet to charge your smartphone or other USB mobile device. You can also connect a USB drive or memory stick as well. The A1000's other features include Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology for connecting peripheral devices and music streaming, built-in stereo speakers, a digital microphone and a front-facing 0.3MP VGA webcam for video chatting.
For availability contact us on whatsapp us on 03676330.