- Bluetooth 3.0
- Answer Calls & Play Back Music
- Clip-On or Free Hanging
- Works with Your Own Headphones
- Includes In-Ear Headphones
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery
- Up to 6 Hours Talk/Music Time
- Up to 192 Hours Standby Time
The Play Bluetooth Receiver with Headphones from Jabra is a Bluetooth 3.0 receiver that can be clipped on to your clothes or hung from your headphones. It allows you to play back audio and take calls from your Bluetooth compatible devices, with the ability to be paired to 2 devices at the same time. Thanks to its 1/8" stereo connector, it can be used with your own wired headphones, or with the included pair of in-ear headphones designed for noise isolation.
The Play has a built-in rechargeable battery that can be recharged with the included USB cable or AC charger. It provides up to 6 hours of talk or music play back, and up to 192 hours of standby time.
- Controls music and calls
- Let it hang or clip it to your clothing
- Take calls and listen to music without having your phone in your hands
- Can be used with your own headphones or the ones included
- Connects to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Battery status indicator reveals the remaining battery time
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.