HP ProDisplay Monitor P202 LED
Regular price $179
High-speed connection for HD imagery.
- Experience stunning HD picture quality, ultra-fast graphics refresh, and vivid colors from the DisplayPort connection, which also supports multiple monitor connections from a single PC. Get legacy device compatibility from the VGA connector.
Create an efficient, easy-to-use workspace.
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display. Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features. Be energy smart.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient, low halogen design that is ENERGY STAR® and TCO certified and EPEAT® Gold registered.
- Enjoy crisp, clear HD color for all of your content on the 50,8 cm (20'') diagonal screen with 1600 x900 resolution, 5 ms response time, and 1000:1 contrast ratio.
- Get a stable product lifecycle and minimum one-year lifespan. This Global Series display is also available around the world, so you can deploy across your business.
- Free up valuable desk space—the integrated 100-mm VESA pattern supports wall or HP Single Monitor Arm mounting.
- Customize a total solution with options5 designed for your display.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. Select HP Care Pack Services to extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranties.
- Product Number K7X27AA; K7X27AS; K7X27AT
- Product Color Black
- Display size (diagonal) 50,8 cm (20”)
- Display Type TN w/LED backlight
- Panel Active Area 442.8 x 249.1 mm;
- Viewing Angle 170° horizontal; 160° vertical
- Brightness 250 cd/m²1
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1 static; 5000000:1 dynamic1
- Response Ratio 5 ms on/off1
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Native Resolution 1600 x 900
- Resolutions Supported 1600 X 900; 1440 X 900; 1280 X 1024; 1280 x 800; 1280 X 720; 1024 X 768; 800 X 600; 640 X 480
- Display Features Anti-glare; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable
- User Controls Menu; Minus ("-"); Plus ("+") /Input Control; OK/Auto; Power
- Input signal 1 VGA; 1 DisplayPort 1.2
- Input power Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
- Power consumption Panel Active Area: 442.8 x 249.1 mm; Power consumption Description: 17.8 W (maximum), 16.5 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby); Screen resolution: 1600 x 900
- Dimensions with Stand (W x D x H): 48.2 x 18.66 x 35.92 cm
- Dimensions without Stand (W x D x H): 48.2 x 4.75 x 35.92 cm
- Weight 3.5 kg (With stand)
- Warranty 3-years limited warranty including 3 years of parts and labour. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
For availability contact us on whatsapp us on 03676330.