- FORMcard is a handy, pocket sized card of strong, meltable bioplastic that you can use to make, fix and modify the world around you. Just drop it in a cup of hot water and it's ready to use. Keep one in your wallet, toolbox or kitchen drawer so that it's always around when you need to fix something.
- FORMcards are instant. When they're cool, they're ready to use, so you can fix things quickly in emergency situations, like when a handle breaks on a tool, or a button falls off your jacket.They are strong like nylon, not rubbery, so they can be used for long lasting solutions.
- FORMcards are reusable, so if you don't like what you've made, or if you're finished with something you've made you can just melt it back down again. Great for making toys when your kids grow up!
- FORMcards are made from a starch based bio-plastic that is totally non-toxic. We have worked closely with both the chemical company, the moulders and even the colorant suppliers to ensure this is the case, even to go as far as rejecting the use of universal styrene based pigments.
- FORMcards are produced entirely in the U.K. The plant making the raw material is one of the biggest in the world (weird but true) and through friendly negotiation with a moulders in the U.K. we have found a price that is as economical to production in the far east once import / export costs are taken into consideration.