DJI Osmo Mobile
Regular price $399
- ActiveTrack technology built into the DJI GO app allows the Osmo Mobile to automatically keep your smartphone facing you as you move.
- The Osmo Mobile’s 3-axis gimbal system smooths out the movements you make, turning every shot into cinematic video.
- With a few taps, the Osmo Mobile motion timelapse feature shoots video showing the passing of time.
- The Osmo Mobile lets you share special moments in real time using YouTube Live inside the DJI GO app.
- Shoot better photos in low light, with powerful camera stabilization and full manual camera control.
- The Osmo Mobile’s panorama function automatically captures and blends 9 separate photos together to create one stunning photo.
- Used with its range of accessories, the Osmo Mobile can be mounted almost anywhere, giving you even more opportunities to get that perfect shot.
- Enjoy more than just DJI GO. Osmo Mobile is open for developers to customize.
- The Osmo Mobile supports smartphones measuring from 58.6mm-84.8mm long and up to 8.4mm thick. This covers most phones currently available, from the iPhone SE to the iPhone 6s Plus and Android phones of similar sizes. The type of phone being used will also have an effect, for instance if the phone has an additional case, special lenses or additional side buttons.
- The Osmo Mobile uses the same battery as the original Osmo (980 mAh). A full charge requires 3 hours, and battery life varies between 3 and 4.5 hours.
The Osmo Mobile connects with a phone via Bluetooth 4.0, so Bluetooth 4.0 is required in your phone, most smart phones made after 2015 support Bluetooth 4.0.
* ActiveTrack is not compatible with certain phones (i.e. iPhone 5s and iPhone 5) due to limitations within the phones. Live Broadcasting is not available on Android devices.
For availability contact us on whatsapp us on 03676330.