- Fits Canon GL-2 DV Camcorder
- Carry Handle
- Shoulder Strap
- Re-inforced metal construction
- Locking buckle-style closure
- Case can accomodate camera with battery pack and lens hood attached
- Extra room for accessories
- Canon logo accent
The Canon HC-4100 System Case is solid, lockable aluminum case for storage and transport of the CanonGL-1 or GL-2 DV camcorder with a lens hood and a battery pack. There is enough room to store additional battery packs, MiniDV cassettes and the WD-58H wide-converter, etc. The HC-4100 conforms to most airline specifications for holding in overhead bins. A shoulder strap and carry handle are used to transport the case.
- Aluminum system case for the GL1 or GL2 camcorder with a lens hood and a battery pack attached. Enough room to store additional battery packs, MiniDV cassettes and the WD-58H wide-converter, etc.
- Conforms to most airline specifications for overhead bins
- Locks and key provided
- Shoulder strap or carry handle are used to transport the case
- Compatible with:
- Canon GL1 or GL2 camcorders
In the Box
Canon HC-4100 Specs
|Type of Closure||2 Hasps with lock|
|Exterior Dimensions||17.9 x 16.7 x 15" (45.5 x 42.4 x 38.1 cm) (LxWxH)|
|Interior Dimensions||16.1 x 8.3 x 13.4" (40.9 x 21.1 x 34 cm) (LxWxH)|
|Design||Large main compartment with 2 large pouches inside the lid|
|Accommodates||Canon GL-1 or GL2 camcorder with a lens hood and a battery pack attached|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Shoulder strap
|Weight||6.8 lbs (3.1 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.8 x 13.8 x 8.1"|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.