Canon's EOS 6D DSLR Camera offers a full-frame 20.2MP CMOS image sensor and DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for high-resolution still photos, Full HD 1080/30p video recording with manual control, 11-point autofocus, and an extended ISO sensitivity range of 50-102400 for exceptional low-light shooting. The camera is also equipped with a 3.0", 1040K-dot Clear View LCD monitor. The iFCL 63-zone dual layer metering sensor benefits from the AF system when making exposure measurements, and analyzes color and luminance values to determine accurate exposure settings. Additionally, take advantage of built-in Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity. With the Canon EOS Remote app, you can remotely control the camera from your iOS or Android device.
- 20.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Clear View LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 11-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- Native ISO 25600, Extended to ISO 102400
- 4.5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- Built-In Wi-Fi and GPS Connectivity
- iFCL 63-Zone Dual Layer Metering Sensor
- EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens
For availability contact us on whatsapp us on 03676330.