- The extra soft wet and dry epilation for up to 4 weeks of smooth skin
- 28 MicroGrip tweezers remove hair as small as a grain of sand (0.5 mm)
- The anti-slip grip ensures that the epilator is easy to control, even in wet conditions. Two speed settings for individual needs
- The skin contact cap adapts to all of your body's curves. Cordless wet and dry use - virtually painless with regular use
- Cordless wet and dry use - virtually painless with regular use. Includes one extra: A skin contact cap
Designed for Extra Gentle Hair Removal
Designed for women who are new to epilation, Silk-Epil 5 Wet and Dry can be used in the bath or shower for extra comfort and convenience. The combination of warm water and Braun’s high frequency massage system will help to soothe and relax your skin and make the epilation experience more comfortable. Use it with your favourite shower gel for better gliding and get set for smoother results that will last up to 4 weeks.
How to Epilate - Tips for First-Time Users
Evenings are the right time for epilation; you’re more relaxed and any minor bumps will be gone by the morning. The preparation includes exfoliating in warm water. It will leave your skin clean and relaxed and helps to reduce those dreaded in-grown hairs. Use an exfoliating scrub or mitt, or we recommend our Braun Silk Epil SkinSpa exfoliating brush for 4x better results than manual peeling.
When epilating, hold your epilator so that it feels natural. Hold at a 90 degree angle to your legs and run the epilator in an upward motion, against the direction of hair growth. There’s no need to press down too hard, simply touch the epilator lightly on the skin. Braun Silk Epil Wet and Dry can be used in the bath or shower for additional comfort. The massaging rollers also help to minimise discomfort. With regular use, epilation becomes virtually painless.
The golden rule is to moisturise after epilation, not before. Apply body lotion for the desired results and get set for softer, silkier skin in the morning.