No Products in the Cart
- Age Precision™ age adjustment
- Colour coded LCD to help interpret temperature
- Large LCD screen
- Separate Age Precision™ button
- Separate switch-on button
- Gentle flexible tip
- Fast 8 second reading
- Professional accuracy
- Sound fever alarm
- Last reading memory recall
- Smart silver blue design
- BPA and latex free – child safeBraun digital stick thermometers bring you all of the quality, accuracy and innovation of the Braun brand but in a smaller product.
How to Use
How does Age Precision™ technology work?
It couldn’t be easier. Simply select your child’s age and the colour coded display will help you understand the temperature reading based on the age of your child.
With new Age Precision™ technology, you can take and interpret the temperature of a child or any family member in three simple steps:
Set your child’s age with the Age Precision button.
Take the temperature. A reading is taken in 8 seconds and confirmed with a beep.
The colour coded display will help you understand and interpret the results and act accordingly – green (normal temperature), yellow (elevated temperature) and red (high temperature).
Advice on fever
As a parent, you know how important it is to have information you can trust. Here, you’ll find helpful resources to assist you in body temperature monitoring for your child from the No. 1 brand recommended by doctors and pediatricians.*
We tell you more about monitoring and interpreting your child’s temperature and how our new Age Precision™ technology can help you do this, to take the guesswork out of taking temperature and bring you additional reassurance.
We hope you find this information helpful as you learn more about what makes Braun your professional partner when it comes to monitoring your family’s body temperature.
* No. 1 in awareness, usage and recommendation. Source: Ipsos, online study among n=802 GPs and Pediatricians in four European markets (n=200 each in GE, UK, FR, NL), fielded May-June 2012