- 10 Gb/s Data Transfer Rate
- 3A Charging Output
- Reversible USB Type-C Connector
The 3', black SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Type-A to Type-C Cable from Belkin connects a USB Type-C enabled device to a standard USB Type-A device. It lets you charge your USB Type-C device as well as sync your photos, music, and data to your existing laptop. The cable provides up to 10 Gb/s transfer rates, which are 20x faster than USB 2.0 (480 Mb/s), 12x faster than FireWire 800, and 2x faster than USB 3.0 (5 Gb/s).
- Optimal USB 3.1
- USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+ offers a new level of connectivity. It transfers data at optimal speeds, charges other devices, and even power mobile devices with just one USB-C cable. Quickly becoming the new universal standard, USB 3.1 is already supported by Windows, Google, and Mac operating systems, as well as many peripheral manufacturers.
- Fast Data Transfer
- Transfers data at up to 10 Gb/s with improved cables and connectors. USB 3.1 offers faster rates than ever before.
- Powers and Charges Other Devices
- This USB-C cable supports up to 60W/3A of power output for charging USB-C devices.
- Reversible C-Connector
- USB-C is a user-friendly reversible connector that allows you to connect your cable to your device in any direction.
- USB-IF Certification
- This cable has been certified by USB-IF to meet all electrical, mechanical, and environmental standards, ensuring a superior user experience.
||SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Type-A to Type-C Cable
||USB 3.1 (10 Gb/s)
||USB Type-A Male/Type-C Male
||3.0' / 0.9 m
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
||5.276 x 4.016 x 1.181"