No Products in the Cart
APC's Back-UPS 700 provides enough battery backup power so you can work through medium length power outages. It also safeguards your equipment against damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility and data lines. The Back-UPS series is "greener" than ever, using an ultra-efficient design that consumes less power during normal operation than any other battery backup in its class, reducing your energy cost and environmental impact. Combined with all of the standard features of the Back-UPS series, the 700 is the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.
1. LED Indicator and Audible Alarms Quickly understand the unit and power status through visual and audible indicators.
2. Power Saving Outlets “Green mode” energy saving feature automatically powers off peripheral electronics when the master device, usually a PC, hibernates or is shut down. Power to peripherals is immediately restored when the master device wakes up or is switched on. Achieve high operating efficiency and reduce energy consumption without sacrificing any protection.
3. Eight Schuko Sockets:
4. Data Line Surge Protection Provides protection of connected equipment from damaging power surges on telephone and Ethernet data lines.
5. Push Button Circuit Breaker Provides for easy recovery from circuit overloads and protects your fuse box and electronics from electrical damage.
6. USB Connection and PowerChute Software Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your Back-UPS product via a USB Port.