APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 7/7 Sockets (with USB)
Regular price $245
Battery Backup Power and Surge Protection for Computers and Electronics
The Back-UPS 950 and 1400 from APC by Schneider Electric power your computer and electronic equipment during storms and outages. Both models feature Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). This feature instantly adjusts high and low voltage fluctuations to safe levels for connected electronics, saving battery power for when you need it most during storms and outages. Equipped with 6 IEC sockets, the 950/1400 keep your desktop computer, monitor or other critical devices (router, modem, television, etc.) running when the power goes out. Specifically designed for electronic equipment in harsh power environments, the Back-UPS 950 and 1400 maximize productivity and work efficiency while providing critical power during emergencies.
1. LED Indicator and Audible Alarms Quickly understand the unit and power status through visual and audible indicators.
2. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) maximize productivity and work efficiency while providing critical power during emergencies. Double boost and single trim” AVR instantly corrects voltage fluctuations without using the battery, allowing you to work indefinitely through inconsistent power, saving battery life for outages.
3. Six Battery Backup and Surge Protected Sockets Keep: critical electronic equipment running when the power goes out, so you can protect your work and save your data.
4. USB Connectivity and PowerChute Software USB Connectivity and PowerChute Software Use your computer to access additional power protection and management features: • Preserves your work, shuts down system during outages • Restarts your system, minimizing work disruptions • Enables customization of your Back-UPS settings • Monitors and displays power and battery status
5. Data Line Surge Protection Guards against damaging surges and spikes traveling over an analog phone line.
6. Push Button Circuit Breaker Provides for easy recovery from circuit overloads and protects your fuse box and electronics from electrical damage.
7. Automatic Diagnostic Testing Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced, ensuring your unit is ready when you need it.
For availability contact us on whatsapp: 03676330.